The strategical choices of INNOVATEAM request highly competent and ambitious consultants . We develop a strong corporate culture because our know-how depends on our collaborators. Our success is based on our human potential.
Our collaborators show a solid motivation to join INNOVATEAM:
- A human scale company where the projects’ success is based on each of them
- A high level of requirement dedicated to customer satisfaction
- The privilege of a great experience in innovative technologies
- A challenging approach
- The opportunity to enrich their spectrum of skills in many industries
- Individual perspectives of evolution
- Privileged relationship with the management team
- Business growth dynamics
INNOVATEAM relationships with its consultants is based on deep mutual trust. This is part of our strategy to grow our technological and managerial know-how. We set up the right conditions to their professional progression.
INNOVATEAM promotes technological mobility through training as well as by encouraging consultants to enrich their experience: we offer them appropriate transitions through different industries.
We also promote geographical mobility by offering worldwide projects opportunities.
INNOVATEAM is extremely concerned with the professional path of its consultants. This is why the company management policy is based on specific criteria such as: great availability of the manager, project management, career assessment, training, regular discussions between the consultant and his manager, etc.
Your professional progression dynamics contribute to the evolution of our company. We build up, with regular communication, the perspectives of your progression.
Beyond technological skills, INNOVATEAM hires its consultants for their dynamism, pro-activity, rigor and ambition. If you are autonomous and responsible: INNOVATEAM's image and know-how could depend on you.
The management of a project includes a "kick-off".
Your manager, a privileged interlocutor, manages both you and the client’s needs through different meetings:
- Project meetings with the client: you report your activity monthly at first, then quarterly.
- Internal events: you meet regularly all INNOVATEAM’s collaborators during sports and entertaining events …
- Your annual evaluation interview: Each year, at the same period, you discuss your evaluation with your manager. Thus, you can boost your career according to common goals.
Throughout the year your manager is available and reactive to help set up the optimum conditions for your success (career and projects).